Monday, May 14, 2012

It's been about a year since I posted last. But I figured since were about to make a huge change in life, maybe I should document just how crazy life can be. We are putting our house on the market today! Well that is the plan anyways I believe March 1st was my original goal. Then the 15th of March. Then the 1st of April and so on and so forth. But TODAY is the DAY! (I think) I have been getting rid of tons and tons of stuff. It's amazing how much you collect when you are a crafty person and an antique dealer. I've also been selling some big pieces of furniture, which feels so good! As we embark on this new chapter in life, I vow to be more of minimalist. "more of" I mean at the end of the day, you can't take anything with you to HEAVEN, so really all you need now is God, Family and Friends!
OK so sit down, buckle up, and get ready for this exciting adventure I'm going to call... Raising Kahne and Moving On.

No comments:

Post a Comment