Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pictures as promised!!!

sundrop sign currently being painted on the side of the building! You can't miss us!!!

this is my space!!! not myspace... but my area. ;) Check out my martha stewart inspired ghosts!!!

my fall decor, handmade clothespins and signs!!!

i heart turquoise!

and flowers




i have the perfect spot in my house for this big guy!!!








handmade birdbaths, soapdishes, and more by my wonderful, charming, and talented mother-in-law, Beth Kahne!!!




love the store front!!!


Hi Marsha!!!


Isn't she cute!! Get your booties on down here!!! If you have any questions, please ask!!! Art Walk/La Petite Park is tomorrow night!! Can't wait!! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog and seeing all of your "jonque" it's awesome! i love all the photos and look forward to reading more about your passion!

    ReplyDelete