Sunday, September 19, 2010

NEW to the blogging world

It took me awhile to decide to start blogging. And I'm not even sure I have the time, but here we go!!!
I live in the Lake Norman Area of North Carolina. And while we are blessed to have Metrolina, which honestly is the only real flea/antique market I have been to. The word around town is it's a pretty good one.

However I'm not satisfied, I see all these other blogs and websites that have AMAZING markets and sales. Off the top of my head;
September 18, 2010 at 10:00am
Camano Island, Washington



Farm Chicks Are you wondering what the Farm Chicks Show is all about?
: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oM25rAWAM0,


7th Bi-Annual 
Remnants of the Past
Vintage sale on Saturday,
October 2, 2010 

at the Dana-Powers Property
in Nipomo, CA. 


Urban Barn Street Faire
Once a month
FABULOUS!!!!
155 W. CREST
ESCONDIDO, CA 92025
WED. - SAT. 10-5 


this big one coming up in Texas, The Marburger Farm Antique Show

I am really wanting to start a similar market here. I am also dreaming of traveling around to all these fab markets and blogging about them and maybe publishing a magazine about the fine junk markets of America!!! AHHHHHH!!! of course we would then go international!!! ;) I can hear my husband now, "Can you focus on one thing at a time, like finishing painting the inside of the shed. I will post pics soon.  Yikes!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks Just peeeerrrrfffect Beck! Cant wait to be one of the first any many to come followers..trying to download my image right now on here I'm having a bit of a problem of course..Always...:)..xo Love Love Joliejonque

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girlie, I don't know how to change my pic either. Thats the one from my twitter account. haha I think I need to download infranview or something like that, it makes your pictures a smaller file.

    ReplyDelete